- 100% cotton (Not recommended for continual outside use)
- Double lined -Double stitched for long lasting use
- 72 inches of 550 Paracord( tied at easy-to-hang intervals)
- swing measures a little over 1 foot in diameter
- swing hangs around 6 feet from top to bottom with levels that can be changed to suit your needs.
This swing can safely support 80 lbs.
To install this swing, find a stud beam in ceiling, drill a hole the size of hook (hook is not included). Hand screw in hook and pull hard to insure the hook is properly installed. Hang swing with locking D-ring (not included) and double check stability of hook by putting weight in the swing to be sure of hook installation. Always test the swing before putting children in it.
Don’t Forget The Hardware for your Transitional Baby Swing!
** I do not offer hardware because every situation is different and you are best able to decide what will work best for you. You can find our suggestions over on our hardware page: www.swinginfunbycrystal.com/hardware
Ages we recommend to use with Transitional Baby Swing
This swing is recommended to be used when a baby can sit on their own without support, around 5 or 6 months of age up to age 6.
***CHILDREN SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE PLAYING IN THIS SWING***
DISCLAIMER: Children should NEVER be left alone or unsupervised in this swing. Swingin’ Fun by Crystal is not responsible for any kind of injury that may occur due to a fall. Always watch your children when playing in this swing.